Sunday, July 8, 2012

The Master Cleanse (Lemonade Diet) - Day 1

Day 1 On The Master Cleanse (Lemonade Diet):

You can view my body shots on my Youtube vlog at: http://www.youtube.com/lclivingblog. Today is the start of day 1 on the Master Cleanse. I got fed up that the doctors I have seen are telling me they are not finding anything wrong. So I decided that maybe I need to do a cleanse to detox. I don't know how long I will stay on it. But I do know I will take it one day at a time.

My stats:

Starting weigh in: 229.8 lbs
Today's weigh in: 229.8 lbs
Weight loss to date: -0.0 lbs
Today's blood pressure reading: --will take tomorrow
Heartrate: --will take tomorrow
Today's body temperature: --will take tomorrow
Height: 5' 7" (67in)
Gender: Female

Starting Measurements:

Arm: 16"
Bust: 44.5"
High waist: 40.5"
Belly button: 46"
Hips: 48.5"
Thighs: 30"

Additional Factors:

Energy levels: energy is ok but low
Urination: urinating like crazy :)
Bowel movements: none
Appetite increase/decrease: can't tell today
Cravings increase/decrease: decreased
Food cravings: decreased
Muscle/Joint Pain: really achy
Eating habits (fuller faster/stayed the same/decreased): decreased
Sleeping habits (better or worse): not known yet
Quality of sleep (well rested/toss and turn): not known yet
Heart rate (same/better/worse): --
Blood pressure (same/better/worse): --
Skin condition(same/better/worse): --
Digestion (same/better/worse): --
Fidgeting (Y/N):  --
Body temperature (warmer or cooler): --
Breath (smell/other): --
Headaches (Y/N-Bad/Worse): as of now YES

No comments:

Post a Comment