Friday, June 22, 2012

Nutri Dense Weight Loss - The Introduction

Lots of things happened over the past month or so and I am constantly being seen by doctors for the pain and other issues I have been experiencing. A few weeks ago the allergy doctor told me that I have a chance at having Celiac Disease and I have to go to a GI doctor to get a biopsy done. That's going to go down on Wed, June 27. I was told by the GI doctor to go on a gluten binge and eat everything I can get down but the effects are taking a toll on me.

As soon as I am done with the biopsy I am starting a new way of eating which is called the Nutrient Dense plan. I have learned about this way of eating in school and I have seen this explained on the Dr. Oz show as well. Starting this week I will slowly go into this way of eating and starting on Wed, June 27 I will go head on and go for it. I understand this is going to be a lifestyle change so I will take it one step at a time. I still will be incorporating low carb into my daily lifestyle.

I will be doing weigh ins and body shot with my vitals every Tuesday starting next week. Thank you for reading this post :)

1 comment:

  1. For some odd reason,I had trouble replying you on Youtube, I'm "intheflowbaby“ who commented on your video Raspberry Ketones Experiment - Lost 1.6lbs - Day 24. I just want to say Thank you. Btw, instead of getting Raspberry ketones, I ordered that 30 day diet thingy just to try because it has so many positive reviews on drugstore.com and walgreen.com. But after I ordered, I read all the reviews again, all of them are recent and they appear very commercial (there isn't a single 4 star or negative review). Fingers crossed, sigh! I'll post to let you know if is any good.

    ReplyDelete