Sunday, September 16, 2012

Pure Green Coffee Bean Project - Day 1

Today I decided to try a new supplement that I saw on the Dr Oz show which is the Pure Green Coffee Bean. After some research I feel that this may help in my weight loss goals. I plan on doing this project for about 1 month. I will be documenting my experience daily and I am hoping that there will be good results.


My beginning stats:

Today's weigh In: 232.0 lbs
Today's blood pressure reading: 127/95
Heartrate: 71 BPM
Today's body temperature: 97.4F
Height: 5' 7" (67in)
Gender: Female

Measurements:
Arm: 15 3/4''
Bust: 45 1/2''
High waist: 40 1/4''
Belly button: 45 1/2''
Hips: 47 1/2''
Thighs: 29 1/4''

My current lifestyle:

I am currently not on a restricted diet plan and I do not exercise unless I am cleaning my house, walking through stores or cleaning after my kids.

Additional Factors:

Energy levels: too early to tell
Urination: too early to tell
Bowel movements: too early to tell
Appetite increase/decrease:  too early to tell
Cravings increase/decrease: too early to tell
Food cravings: too early to tell
Eating habits (fuller faster/stayed the same/decreased): too early to tell 
Sleeping habits (better or worse): too early to tell
Quality of sleep (well rested/toss and turn):  too early to tell
Heart rate (same/better/worse): too early to tell
Blood pressure (same/better/worse): too early to tell
Skin condition(same/better/worse): too early to tell
Digestion (same/better/worse): too early to tell
Fidgeting (Y/N):   too early to tell
Body temperature (warmer or cooler):  too early to tell
Breath (smell/other):   too early to tell
Headaches (Y/N-Bad/Worse):  too early to tell

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the unmatchable diary.it was rale useful for me.navigator sharing specified ideas in the instant as symptomless.this was actually what i was labour for,and i am voluntary to came here!best anti aging |phen375 reviews |raspberry ketones reviews |Raspberry ketone

    ReplyDelete