Monday, September 17, 2012

Pure Green Coffee Bean Project - Day 2

Compared to the Raspberry Ketones Experiment I can already tell a difference from both of these supplements. Raspberry Ketones suppressed my appetite starting the first day I took them. Green Coffee Bean seemed to make me crave more food. It feels like I'm not even using them. Plus I gained weight on the GBCE. Let's see how tomorrow weighs out.

Day 2 Update:

Starting weigh in: 232.0 lbs
Today's weigh in: 223.2 lbs
Weight lost to date: +1.2 lbs
Height: 5' 7" (67in)

Additional Factors:

Energy levels: energy is low. needed naps throughout the day.
Urination: urinated most in the morning due to coffee intake
Bowel movements: none
Appetite increase/decrease: increased
Cravings increase/decrease: increased
Food cravings: I felt that I needed to eat everything in the house
Eating habits (fuller faster/stayed the same/decreased): increased
Sleeping habits (better or worse): so-so
Quality of sleep (well rested/toss and turn): tossed and turned
Heart rate (same/better/worse): same
Blood pressure (same/better/worse): didn't do it today
Skin condition(same/better/worse): No noticeable change
Digestion (same/better/worse): No noticeable change
Fidgeting (Y/N):  None
Body temperature (warmer or cooler): same
Breath (smell/other): none
Headaches (Y/N-Bad/Worse): yes

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you lost about 9-10 lbs from 232 to 223

    ReplyDelete